Thanks a lot Kay and Ellie for the nominations…this makes it five nominations for the same award. I’m honoured with all the love and support I’m getting here. It is difficult to express it in words. 🙂
I was nominated Liebster award – http://wp.me/p5H99X-bg
(Ellie’s nominating post)
Liebster Award nomination – and my own nominations – http://wp.me/p5V6m8-3Q
(Kay’s nominating post)
1) Why did you start a wordpress blog?
– A friend coaxed me till I finally agreed. And I’m greatly thankful to him. I used to write even before I started this blog, but this blog is completely on his credit.
2) What first inspired you to write?
– Loss of a loved one.
3) What keeps you writing?
– I mostly write what I experience. Everyday brings along new lessons and surprises, and this makes me write.
4) Do you prefer writing poetry or stories?
– Poetry, though I can narrate a story through a poem.
5) Tell me three unusual facts about yourself (things you consider to set you apart)?
– I smile a lot. Sometimes even at strangers.
– I am ambidextrous, though not a very good one.
– I am lygrophobic.
6) Any pets?
7) Books that you’re presently reading?
– The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
8) Worst nightmare?
– Losing a loved one
9) If you were another person…
– I’d love to be Shakespeare.
10)why do you follow me?
– Coz you’re a fabulous writer. :-*
1. Describe in 3 words what your blog is about.
– Poetry, love , life
2. What do you think is special about blogging?
– Freedom of expression
3. What role do you think blogging plays in preserving and sharing memories?
– It brings to light the difference of opinions of people across the globe on the same topic. It widens ones scope of thinking, wisdom and imagination
4. What is your ideal outcome from blogging?
– An unburdened soul. Write out whatever is in your heart.
5. What 5 things do you value most in life?
– My career, family , friends , love and lots of social service.
6. How do you have fun and relax?
7. How important is creativity in your life?
– Its my lifeline.
8. Sometimes it is the simple things in life that give much pleasure. What simple things do you enjoy the most?
– Staring at the stars at night
9. What are you most proud of?
– My capabilities. I trust hardwork.
10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?
– I’d be in heaven, to meet my father.
11. Is there anything that you really want to do in life that you have not yet done?
– Open an orphanage.
I’ve already made my nominations. 🙂